I am currently accepting, at my own discretion, e- and print ARCs, and books for review. You may contact me via email.
I would like to point out that I am not a professional reviewer, just a passionate book lover that reads in her free time. All reviews are my own personal honest thoughts.
Please keep the following into consideration before contacting me with a book review request.
What I like to read
I primarily read Young Adult books, more specifically Young Adult Fantasy, however I do also read Adult Fantasy/Fiction books.
In regards to the above, I prefer the following:
– Science Fiction
– Post Apocalyptic
I enjoy, but am selective about:
– Urban Fantasy
– Historical Fiction
* Series out of sequence, if you would like me to review a book in a series and if I have not read the books prior, I ask that you please send review copies of the predecessors.
When submitting your review request:
– Please be patient if my response isn’t immediate. It may have been lost or I haven’t gotten to it yet.
– I may accept self-published work, but prefer it to have been professionally edited.
– Please provide the summary of your book and any links you may have to your website, blog, Twitter, Goodreads etc
Formats I accept:
When I accept a novel:
– I can not guarantee that it will be read or reviewed due to the amount of books that are already in my ever-growing TBR pile!
– If it is an ARC I will try my best to read and post the review around the time the book will be publicly available, or a bit beforehand. Please let me know if a particular time-frame is preferred.
Please note – Titles that I have requested will have preference over other novels. Titles that are on my To-Be-Read list on Goodreads will have second preference. Titles that have been sent without request/interest, will be read depending on my interest in the book and my reading schedule.
I am happy to host a giveaway and I would prefer to discuss the details of the giveaway with you (such as format, postage etc)
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at